Virtual or On-Site
At your side – virtually OR on-site, the choice is yours.
Many freelance business administration and secretarial solutions offer EITHER a virtual assistant service or office assistant help. At Proactive Assistants, we’re quite unique in that we offer a mixture of both!
It’s all part of our mission to be as flexible as possible, so we can help our clients build successful and sustainable businesses. We’re here to provide an extra pair of hands whenever it’s needed, doing whatever is required, no matter how large or small a task.
As well as giving the ultimate flexibility of service for business owners, being able to decide whether you need office or virtual support has lots of advantages, for example:
- If we’re working on-site and a task can’t be completed during office hours, we can continue working on it virtually if required, in order to get the job completed in the quickest time.
- We’re not tied to office hours, so tasks don’t have to wait until our ‘next office visit’ before being completed, as we can complete them virtually in the meantime.
- Having over 12 years’ experience as a personal VA we can cover tasks needed when staff are on holiday or off sick to keep work flowing.
Our virtual assistant services are available to any business anywhere in the world.
The offices of our virtual assistants are set up with all the equipment and software required to enable us to undertake a whole range of tasks including:
- Secretarial and office administration support
- Outbound calls, telemarketing calls and inbound call support
- PowerPoint presentation creation
- Database management
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Transcription and copy-typing
- Mail management
- Social media management
On-site Business Support Services
Some clients prefer us to work from their premises or need us to be on-site in order to complete particular tasks, such as filing and organizing or helping streamline office processes.
We enjoy the chance to work from client offices when required, as it helps us understand more about each business, put faces to names and help us become a ‘real’ part of your team.
Our freelance office support is only available locally, in Staffordshire, Derbyshire & West Midlands.
Have laptop will travel
If you need the ultimate flexibility of a mix of both virtual and on-site business support, then that’s fine too. We’re happy to work from wherever you need us to. So, if you need minute-taking off-site at meetings, or want to catch-up at the airport before you jet off for an international business meeting, just let us know in advance and we’ll get that scheduled in.
If you’re not sure which of the above options would best work for you, we can always have a chat about your requirements over a coffee and work out what is the best fit for your business. If you’d like to book a no-obligation free consultation, just call 07969199325.