In these uncertain times, we live in. You may think it strange that we have picked the Diary & Travel Admin service we provide to our clients.
Although we have not been helping with many business trips, we have kept busy organising Zoom and Teams meetings for our clients instead.
These have included corporate client training programs with multiple participants across various time zones: individual coaching sessions and 1-2-1 meetings. We have also helped to co-host training sessions to allow the Trainer to focus on the meeting’s content rather than the logistics of the Chatbox or Waiting Room.
We have over 13 years of experience helping businesses make all the necessary arrangements for face-to-face meetings and conferences and helping to facilitate them, so we have transferred these skills to offer this service online.
There are various cloud-based calendars and diaries available to us. We always use the ones our clients have a preference to or are already using.
Top Tips for Diary Management
- Keep a To-Do List.
- Set reminders.
- Diarise important deadlines.
- Keep a note of time zones for different clients.
- Remember to be clear what time zone you are scheduling the meeting for.
- Colour code essential appointments.
- Add necessary information to calendar entries.
- Remember to allow sufficient time between meetings and appointments.
- Always send a reminder at least the day before the meeting or appointment.
- Update your diary at the beginning and end of each day.
- Remember to use some common sense when you are trying to juggle diaries.
If you would like a no-obligation call or Zoom to discuss this or any of our other services, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.
Virtually by your side.